I have to say, I love the new Everlasting Comfort Lumbar Support I just purchased. I was not exactly sure what to expect when I bought this lumbar cushion for my pick up. I drive an older truck, and the manual lumbar adjustment knob has been broken for years. I never really gave it much thought until my tailbone started hurting me lately, and slouching makes the pain worse. I bought this pad in hopes that it would provide some much-needed lower back support.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Click here for details.
I commute about 45 minutes each way to work and have noticed recently that my tailbone has been hurting from the drive. What a difference! I didn’t realize how bad the seat in my truck was until I added this pad.
No more slouching
The first thing I noticed is that the cushion really forces me to have much better posture while I am driving. I am no longer slouching like I did before. The crazy thing is I didn’t even realize how much I was slouching until I started using this cushion. Sometimes you don’t know what you don’t know.
It did take a little time to get used to this cushion. I had to adjust the seat in my truck, including the recline and how far away I was from the pedals, but at the end of the day, it’s well worth it.
The lumbar pad is really supportive and covers a pretty large area of my back. I put the cushion as low as I can on the seat, and that fits my back perfectly. The pad is contoured from side to side to fit nicely against the small of your back.
There are dual adjustable straps included with the lumbar cushion so that you can set it up and lock it in place on whatever chair back you are using. In addition to the straps that are sewn into the back of the pad, it comes with extra straps if you need them. These additional straps help it to fit around larger seats. They add length so you can wrap the pad around a larger seat in a car, or even around a recliner or other chair you might use around your house. These elastic straps hold the pad securely in place.
- BACK SUPPORT FOR OFFICE CHAIR - Our 100% pure memory foam chair back support cushion and is made of the exact same material as the world's leading memory foam products.
- LUMBAR SUPPORT FOR CAR - Due to our universal contoured structure, our back support cushions can be placed anywhere along the back of a car seat or office chair for neck, upper, middle, thoracic, lower back and spine pain relief.
- DUAL ADJUSTABLE STRAPS - Most low quality lumbar pillows only have 1 flimsy strap which does not hold the cushion in place. Our lumbar cushion has dual adjustable straps can be secured tightly to the back of the seat.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE - If anything goes wrong with your lumbar support pillow, we've got your back...literally!
- HYPOALLERGENIC, BREATHABLE 3D MESH COVER - Allows airflow through the cushion to keep your back cool and dry for the best experience. Our back rest for office chair can also be used on the couch, wheelchair, auto vehicle, office chair, or airplane.
Last update on 2020-01-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This pad is very versatile. With the ability to adjust the strap length to fit a wide variety of chair backs, you are sure to find the right fit for you.
I know a lot of people use lumbar support cushions for office chairs, or in a vehicle as I do. Like I said earlier, there is enough length with the included straps that you can even wrap this cushion around a larger piece of furniture, like a recliner.
Hypoallergenic 3D Mesh Cover
The cushion cover is made of a breathable mesh material that is very soft and comfortable. I really like the feel, and it does not make me hot at all. The cover is removable, and you can put it in the washing machine. I recommend washing it occasionally to get rid of any smells and keep it clean.
Molds to your body
Heat-responsive technology helps the cushion form to your shape, so it fits you just right. The cushion forms to support your lower back, spine, tailbone, and hips. I bought this pad specifically to help with tailbone pain, and so far it is definitely helping.
The pad is lightweight and portable so you can use it in your vehicle as well as at work, or home. You can even take it to the movies or a ballgame if you want to.
The biggest takeaways for me are:
- Dual adjustable elastic straps keep the pad in place
- Contoured to fit your body
- Removable and machine washable cover
The Everlasting Comfort Back Cushion measures 14″ x 13″ x 4
Conclusion: Everlasting Comfort Lumbar Support
Based on my experience, I think this lumbar cushion is excellent. It keeps me from slouching while I am driving, and that helps my posture. I was not really sure how I would benefit from a lumbar cushion but was hoping it would help my tailbone pain. I can honestly say this pad has exceeded my expectations.
Check out my other post, for more great lumbar support options.
Feel free to ask any questions, or leave a comment in the section below. Or you can contact me directly anytime!
Thanks for taking some time out of your day to stop by.