Today I want to introduce you to a program called Find Your Trainer that can help you achieve your fitness goals and potentially do that in the comfort and convenience of your home. Do you want to start working out but are not sure where to begin? If so, you are in good company; this is a problem that a lot of people face every day so I encourage you to keep reading.
- 1 What is Find Your Trainer?
- 2 How does Find Your Trainer work?
- 3 Benefits of hiring a personal trainer
- 4 Benefits of Find Your Trainer
- 5 Who is Find Your Trainer for?
- 6 Conclusion: Find Your Trainer
What is Find Your Trainer?
Fyt is an innovative approach to helping people reach their fitness goals, and I will take a look at this program and help you decide if it is right for you. Find Your Trainer can help you no matter what you want to accomplish from a fitness standpoint.
The goal of the program is convenience. Find Your Trainer will put you in touch with a personal trainer in your area. You can choose to meet with a trainer at a gym, in your home, at a park or wherever works best for you. You don’t need any equipment either; they will provide all of that for you. Trainers are available in all 50 states.
This concept of bringing the workout to you is a great idea and one that many people can benefit from.
Why people don’t work out
There are all kinds of excuses for not working out, and I am certainly guilty of this myself.
- Lack of time
- You don’t have any equipment
- You don’t want to pay for a gym membership
- Maybe you don’t know how to workout
These are all valid reasons, and the fine folks at Find Your Trainer have come up with a program to help overcome these and other obstacles.
How does Find Your Trainer work?
This program will match you with a personal trainer in your area. The process is straightforward and done online at your convenience.
- First, you fill out a brief questionnaire, which asks questions about:
- Your current fitness level
- Your goals
- Where you want to train, for example in a gym, at home, outside, etc.
- The type of coach you want, a tough coach, or pat you on the back kind of person
- Once you have taken the quiz, you book your session
- Then you get fit with your trainer!
After you fill out the quiz, you can request a free phone consultation with your trainer, and then you can decide if you want to proceed, so you are under no obligation.
You only pay for the sessions that you use, and you don’t have to join a gym, there are no initiation fees, dues or other costs, you pay for only what you use.
Benefits of hiring a personal trainer
There are a lot of benefits to working out with a trainer, and I will get into some of those here
- Help you achieve your goals. Having a trainer onboard can show you the proper way to work out so you can feel comfortable taking off your shirt at the pool, or proudly wear that bikini you bought. Whatever your goals, a trainer is there for you every step of the way
- Hold you accountable. Accountability is a big deal. If you have someone on your team helping to keep you motivated and responsible, you are sure to make more progress than if you do not. Fyt trainers can help you hold up your end of the bargain.
- No judgment. Trainers are there to HELP you, not judge you. Their job is to help you achieve your goals, so if you win, they win too. A good trainer will support you and help you build confidence.
- Personalized workout plan. Everyone is different. People have different body types, different goals, different fitness levels. This is where a personal trainer comes in very handy. A good trainer will customize a plan just for you, and help you achieve your goals.
- Show you the right way. Trainers will show you the right way to exercise and how to use proper form. This helps if you are a beginner and even if you have some flaws if you are not a beginner. Correct lifting form is important so you won’t hurt yourself, but also to make your workout efficient.
Benefits of Find Your Trainer
Here is what I like about this program:
- You don’t need a gym membership. That’s right, one of the beautiful parts of this program is that you don’t need to belong to a gym. This means no initiation fees, dues, or other hidden fees. Some trainers will work out of a gym, and you can go to them, or in some cases, they can work with you at your home.
- Workout when it’s convenient for you. When you take the initial quiz, you have the option to select what times work best for you, weekdays, weekends, mornings, afternoon, or evening. Now you can’t use the time of day as an excuse!
- Pay only for what you use. I think this is a great feature; you don’t have to sign up for a monthly subscription fee or sign a contract, you pay for what you use. There is on caveat, at the end of each session you will be charged for the next one. So make sure you cancel if you are not planning on having any more training sessions.
- No contract. You can cancel at any time, so you are not tied into training sessions you don’t need.
Search Vetted Personal Trainers now at Find Your Trainer and start training today!
- Trainers are vetted. Find Your Trainer has already vetted the trainers, so you don’t have to. I do encourage you to review their credentials before you sign up a trainer, to make sure it’s a good fit for you.
- Trainers are certified. Some of the trainers have more than one certification, so depending on what you are into, building strength, or yoga, you can take comfort knowing your trainer is qualified for your needs.
Who is Find Your Trainer for?
Just about anyone can benefit from Fyt. If you are a beginner and are just getting started, this is an excellent program for you. You will get a program that is tailored to your specific needs.
Are you intimidated by going to a gym? Then bring the gym to you and have a trainer meet you at home. A trainer in your home may be just what you need to get on your path to a fitter body.
If you are a more advanced workout fiend but need a little extra push or motivation, the trainers at Find Your Trainer can help you out as well. People often get to a point with fitness training where they plateau and need a little something extra to reach another level.
Find Your Match Now at Find Your Trainer!
You can use the Fyt program as often as you like, so if you want to meet a trainer once per week or once every other week, you can set that up. The whole goal is to be flexible and give you what you need to accomplish your goals.
Trainers from different disciplines are available so your needs will be met. If you are like me and have back problems, a trainer will be able to customize a workout just for you.
Small group and partner training
Working out in groups is way more fun than working out alone. With Fyt, you can sign up for a small group or partner training session and meet your crew at the park or your house, or wherever is best for you and the trainer can meet you there.
Small groups are roughly 3-6 people and can be a lot of fun. You feed off the energy of the whole group, and it makes everyone work a little harder. I think this is an excellent opportunity to work out with your friends and hold each other accountable.
Everyone has busy schedules, so find a time that works for your group and book a session. What a great way to catch up with people you haven’t seen in a while and get a great work out in!
Give FYT as a gift
Now, you must tread lightly here LOL. Giving the gift of fitness may not seem like such a gift to some people so be careful who you offer this up to. At the end of the day, it is indeed a nice gesture, and if you know someone who is taking part in Fyt, you do have the option to help them out and buy some sessions. Also, these gifts never expire either, so you have that on your side as well.
Personal training sessions start at around $54 if you buy four, and the more you buy, the more you can save. The training sessions are transferrable, and they never expire.
Conclusion: Find Your Trainer
- Customized work out plan designed for you
- Workout when and where it is convenient for you
- Pay for the sessions you want to use
- Partner and group sessions are available
- You still have to put in the work
- Refunds are not issued for unused sessions
I think this is an excellent program that a lot of busy people can benefit from. FYT makes working out with a personal trainer very convenient. Of course, you still have to put in the work and sweat your way to an improved fitness level.
Fund Your Trainer has taken away some of the obstacles of working out with a personal trainer and that is a good thing. You can take the quiz and have a personal trainer call you before you ever commit and I believe that is an excellent part of the program.
Also, if you find that your first session isn’t exactly what you thought it would be, FYT offers a refund, they want you to be happy. So, all in all, I think you are covered with this program.
If you want more information or are ready to jump-start your fitness journey, click below to get started today.
Find Your Trainer (Fyt) Review
Find Your Trainer (Fyt) is an excellent option for finding a personal trainer who can cater to your needs. And, Fyt trainers come to you, and will bring the equipment if you need it, too. If you’re exercising but need some encouragement to achieve your fitness goals, Find Your Trainer provides an easy way to see if a personal trainer is the right solution for you.
- Improve your fitness level
- Personal trainer comes to you
- Trainers are vetted and certified
16 thoughts on “Find Your Trainer Review (Fyt) – Personal Trainers Come To You!”
Loved the article it was a very nice read and very informative. I will have to check into this as soon as my doctor gives me the clearance to start working out again.
Thanks for your comment Lori. I wish you all the best.
To start with, I really like this program and how you’ve taken the time to spell out everything about it. It’s true that different people give different excuses about why they don’t work out. In reality, it all boils down to convenience which means the innovation of Find Your Trainer will be the best for them. I like its mode of operations, about its mobility and even ability to work with your own time is good. I’ll share this with some other platforms.
Thanks for your comment, I appreciate it. Yes, convenience is one of the defining factors of Find Your Trainer. Having a personal trainer come to you on your schedule is fantastic.
Yes, different people have all kinds of excuses for not working out, and time is definitely one of them. Find Your Trainer is a great option for a lot of people.
Please let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to help.
I’ve never heard of this program before. I have never considered a trainer before. From what I see on TV, they are too pushy for someone as thin-skinned as I am. I’ve recently started using a treadmill. A personal trainer would no doubt be able to help me figure out better exercises. I’m just too shy to even try. It’s awesome that this service is available, though. If I ever change my mind, I’ll keep your ideas in mind.
Hi Cathy, thanks for your comment. I agree with you, a trainer would be able to help you figure out some different exercises and add variety to your workout. I am glad to hear you are using a treadmill, and you are getting some exercise, that’s a great start.
One great thing about having a trainer come to you is that is less intimidating than going to the gym. Please let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to help.
This is just perfect for my wife, even with the equipment to workout with at home, she’ll still complain that she needs the time or even an expert to give her directions, I’ll tell her about FYT. One thing that amazed me about Find Your Trainer is that it’s training sessions are transferrable, and they never expire, this is very nice. I find FYT the best for my wife, she’ll enroll as soon as possible.
Thanks for your comment, I appreciate it. It definitely sounds like Find Your Trainer is a good option for your wife, it will take the “no time” excuse away and she can start working out. Having a personal trainer come to you has a lot of benefits, including time, and just the convenience factor. You don’t have to get ready and make a trip to the gym, everything is provided for you. I am glad you enjoyed this review and I hope you are able to convince your wife to get started. Let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to help.
I’d never heard of a training program like this. Having a personal trainer visiting your home is something the wealthy do. Or so I thought. This program makes sense on many levels. You clearly stated several benefits of a personal trainer. The one I like the most is having an expert create a training program just right for me.
Flexibility is the other benefit I like. I had a concern about what to do if I felt the first trainer didn’t have the right fit. With two sessions paid for would I loose these? Being able to get a refund for that first training and cancelling provided me with reassurance this program is fair.
What if I was still interested in the program would I be able to evaluate another trainer?
Thanks for your answer.
Thanks for your comment, Edwin. Ha, yes having a personal trainer come to your house is not just for the rich. Honestly, it is a very cost-effective way to workout. You don’t have to include the price of a gym membership AND the trainer, like if you go to your local gym.
As for the refund policy, if you are unsatisfied after your first session, Find Your Trainer will provide a full refund. If you were happy with your first session but decide personal training isn’t for you, they will provide a pro-rated refund for the remaining sessions.
If you have any more questions about refunds, I would encourage you to contact the Find Your Trainer customer support team who are very friendly and helpful. Here you can chat with a representative and get all of your questions answered.
Thanks again for stopping by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it.
I agree that working with a good trainer helps a lot in the long run. I didn’t know about FYT. It sounds like a great program. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for your comment, let me know if you have any questions.
Well, this was inspiring. I’ve been working out by myself for a few months now and have made significant progress during that time. However, I feel as if I’ve hit a brick wall recently. It would be great to see what a personal trainer would recommend so I can get over this slump! Thanks.
Thanks for your comment, Alec. Yes, one of the many benefits of working out with a personal trainer from Find Your Trainer is adding variety to your workout. It doesn’t hurt, no matter what your fitness level is, to get advice from a trainer. Hitting a plateau is common, and sometimes just doing different exercises can help you breakthrough. Sounds like a trainer might be right up your alley. Let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to help.
Never came across such a program. I really like the way you have enunciated all the details of this program. I really like the flexibility FYT brings and it can completely be tailor made based on my availability and time. Just had few questions: How will the consultation happen over Skype or Phone? Also, how will FYT Trainers teach us a new workout or monitor what we are doing ?
Hi, thank you for your comment. Yes, Find Your Trainer is flexible and is tailored to work on your schedule. As for the consultation most likely this will be done on the phone. You also fill out a questionnaire when you first sign up, and this will go through your goals, current fitness level, injury history, etc. The trainer will work with you and design a fitness plan that fits your goals. Introducing new exercises to your routine will help you achieve your fitness goals. Thanks again for stopping by, I appreciate it.